Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feeling slightly liberated...


                

Ever just get so fed up with the disorganization that you just snap? 
Every now and again, due to the constant flow of purchases, I need to clean out my closet.   A very funny shaped closet, and since it's the only one in the entire apartment it houses literally everything that a closet should hold.    This obviously makes it quite difficult to keep any kind of organization.  Imagine your linen closet, with your front hall closet, and your bedroom closet....anyways I cleaned it all up.  Got my shoes all organized and have removed all the trash and clothing I no longer want/need.  

I removed, 1 garbage bag of trash...  3 sweaters, 2 pairs of shoes, countless colored and striped oxford shirts, 4 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, 2 handbags, 1 blazer and a few sweatshirts I no longer wear.

Now I have room for my new purchases :) 
2 Pair of Express jeans bought on eBay
1 pair of Chinese Laundry flats bought on clearance at DSW
1 pair of booties from Old Navy bought on clearance
2 new sweaters bought on clearance




No comments:

Post a Comment