Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

one dress - two looks

The shirt dress is a must have this season.  It's simplicity and ease is something I crave when I get ready every morning.   I have a few in my own closet, but I'm desperately seeking more.  I know I'll be living in them the rest of spring, summer and into fall!

I've styled this dress two ways - for the office or more formal event, and then a weekend, casual or (as I like to call it) picnic look.

I don't have a dress code in my office, so this dress would be appropriate.   I'd say that if it comes within an inch of your knee you'd be ok, though!  Cover up the sleeveless-ness with a cute blazer, add a few simple accessories and you're off.  I love the idea of the open toe bootie - it adds a little bit of edge to this preppy outfit.

The casual look is perfect for a Memorial Day cookout, or family gathering.  I'm loving this straw tote and chic sandal that pull the look together.  Keep your accessories simple so you can play bean bag and frisbee games in comfort!


one dress 2 ways






one dress two ways2



No comments:

Post a Comment