Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

holiday style guide with karissa & company!


Today I've teamed up with the adorable Karissa of Karissa & Company to bring you a Holiday Style guide.  We each put together two Holiday looks to inspire you this season!  I must say, it's so fun to team up with great bloggers.  I love that I get to work with some awesome and inspiring people along the way!  I hope you check out Karissa's blog - not only is she just darling, she shares her awesome fashion sense, tidbits of her lifestyle and DIY projects!  



I love this sparkly frock that Karissa is sporting. Literally want to steal it right off of her.  It works so well with the belt and tights!  






I decided to dress up a classic LBD with a little extras.  I love the rouching detail on the front and back of this dress.  Takes it up a notch from your typical LBD. 


Karissa's second look would be perfect for your office (or Husband's office) holiday party gathering.  Professional and festive! 


I styled my gold sequin skirt with a plain white button up.  I just love the gold and white hues this time of year; without trying to hard you have a great look for an office party.   





First look - my LBD is from Express, here's a similar style 
Second look - Shirt, American Eagle
Skirt, Marshalls, similar 
Tights, Target
Shoes, Solesociety


There you have it folks  - four looks to inspire you this season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment