Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

winter florals









sweater - old navy // pants - targetsimilar // shoes - target 

You may have seen this outfit on Instagram yesterday.  Well, I've been seeing all over Pinterest marrying up florals with knits for winter.  A seemingly spring look but, it's so unexpected for winter!  I paired my favorite floral pants with a white cable knit and olive wedges to bring the look into winter a little bit.   Although I was/am in love with this pairing I'm a little disappointed in the photos.  With the polar weather conditions I was forced inside at work on lunch, and rushed.  Not a great combo.   I'm still working on the photography skills and hiding the remote (oops).  


Hope your week is off to a good start!  Happy Hump Day!








Linking up with Shanna today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment