Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

chunky sweater, cozy boots




Sweater- Old Navy (similar), Tee - Target, Jeans - American Eagle (similar), Belt- Target, Boots - SoleSociety

It is the time of year where the weather annoyingly fluctuates forcing us to wear our chunky sweaters and subsequently sweat underneath.  All in the name of fall.  I didn't necessarily sweat in this outfit, but I was definitely over-cozy lets say...  Still, I couldn't resist pairing my favorite boots with this versatile cardi.  
I'm also wearing "jeggings" in this outfit.  Which, I originally purchased thinking they would stay up on my rear end better than other skinny jeans.  I was mistaken; however, they are GREAT for under boots.  Do not bunch or shift at all.  Perfect. 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  It was my dad's birthday so I spent a lot of time with the family and this little booger 

Happy Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment