Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

my fall uniform






I just love the warm colors that come with the cooler weather and autumn season.  
I wore this outfit Saturday over at my parents house where my little sister took my snaps again.  She loves photography; I love not using my tripod, it's a win-win.   
This is truly going to be my fall uniform.  Cozy sweater, comfy pants, insert cute flats or boots.  Maybe add a scarf or puffy vest, I could live in this look year round.   I'm obsessed with these pants.  The cool girl zippers are an edgy addition to the otherwise preppy style and fabric of these pants.  I have to say, Old Navy is really hitting the mark.   I'd also like to point out that this is the second wear and they aren't falling off me - that in and of itself is impressive.  
Have you got your fall uniform set?  Any new pieces your obsessing over?

Details:
Sweater - Old Navy last season, similar
Pants - Old Navy loving the army green and camo! 
Shoes - Gap
Necklace - Old Navy in stores only


No comments:

Post a Comment