Image Map

Sunday, November 6, 2011

To fall...




Year after year I fall in love with the Fall.   I love the warm sun, and crisp air.  I love the foliage and the crunch of the fallen leaves.  I love wearing the cozy sweaters, vests, coats, scarves, and snoods.  

This weekend Chris visited and yesterday we went for a hike at Black Creek Park.  The trails were ideal for a trail run or cross country skiing, and beautifully secluded.     Malu loved the trails as well, he loved them so much he decided to run off leaving us calling and calling for him.  Don't worry, we did find him after a few minutes; I was a little scared we had really lost him!  

Last night we went to dinner with my family at the Garland House (a little Italian family style restaurant by my parents house).   All in all a nice weekend!  

Now, I sit in my sweats on the couch about to pick up my book.   :) 

What did your weekend deliver?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment