Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

spring trend - ankle straps

 photo anklestrap_zps9dfc6dc7.jpg

1 // 2 // 3 
4 // 5 // 6 

My favorite part of a new season is all the fresh styles.  I know I'm not alone here.  One trend that popped up last spring was ankle strapped sandals and flats.  They're back and in full force.   Flat ones, wedge ones, fat heels or spikes.   I actually went and purchased #6 shown above.  I couldn't resist the mid wedge heel and the delicate colors.   I cannot wait to style them with boyfriend jeans, dresses, skinnies and a tunic - you name it!  

Are you going to scoop up a pair for yourself?  


I also want to say thank you for all of the sweet comments on yesterday's post.  Your never ending support is what keeps me going here! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that the ankle strap sandals are still in! I have a pair I bought last year that I just LIVED in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ankle strap sandals! I just have to be careful to remember proportion in my outfits since they do cut your legs into sections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink pair is so gorgeous! I have a black pair of ankle strap sandals...they're not the comfiest but they look cute :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cookbook Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fave is #4 with the different colors! If only the heel were a little bit taller!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ankle straps allllllllll day long....they make my kankles go away! ha!! Love your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute! I love the bright ones, the green? Get in my closet!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete