Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paleo No Bake Cookies





No-bakes are the favorites out of a lot of my friends.  They are so easy and yummy - so, I thought this they were easy enough to turn into Paleo friendly snack. 
 These snacks are too good to be true!  

Ingredients:
1/3 cup Honey
1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa (I use 100% Cacao unsweetened) 
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Almond Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Dried Unsweetened Coconut

Directions:
Put honey, cocoa, and coconut oil in bowl or saucepan and bring to boil either on stove or in microwave
Immediately remove from the heat once it's boiling.
Stir in the almond butter and vanilla until it's fully incorporated
Stir in coconut
Scoop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered in parchment, wax paper, or tin foil

Refrigerate to set. 

Enjoy! 


I hear GFC is going away! Be sure you're following along on Bloglovin for your dose of Fashion Fitness and Irish Dance

9 comments:

  1. I made these cookies for my mom's birthday and they were so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made these last night - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, glad you enjoyed!

      xoxo Nina
      Check out my new blog chicfitpt.com

      Delete
    2. Great. Thanks for this!

      Delete
  4. my boyfriend begs me to make these all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaking good. I will make these again and again

    ReplyDelete
  6. about how much does the recipe make?

    ReplyDelete