Image Map

Sunday, April 8, 2012

stuffed...







I'm sure I've said it before, and I'll say it again; if there is anything us Piccini's do well, it's food.   Today being Easter is just another excuse for us to put on a spectacular spread and stuff our faces.   Even Romeo ate nearly the entire morning, from cut up melon, to rejecting goldfish, to a bottle!    We all met at my parents house for brunch.  I had just come from a run with Dana so I, of course, started at the jelly beans and chocolate eggs - I was only a little full when the spread of amazing breakfast like foods went out.   Strada, my favorite Italian spiral sausage, french toast casserole, and fruit galore.   I can't forget the coffee and Savoia's cookies that soon came after.   Oh my, the jelly filled ones dipped in pink colored coconut.... YUM! 

I've been walking around with a food baby for hours... unable to suck in or stick out.   Aside from the amazingly delicious food, we had quite a lovely day.  Not a cloud in the sky and the sun was so warm on my not so tan face.  

How did you spend your Easter holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment