Image Map

Saturday, March 3, 2012

MIA

So, here I am - 2 weeks until St Patrick's Day...  Sorry I went MIA for a week(ish).   We took February break off of dance, and I decided I wanted to not blog as well... Plus, it was the end of month at work - which is never a fun experience.

Getting the kiddos ready for the shows on the 13th, 16th, and 17th is my main priority at dance the next two weeks.  We have a lot of "tidying" up to do.  The routines are done...enough at least for the shows.  The one team's choreography I'd like to add a bit more before the recital on April 29th.    Why is it that I'm freaking out, though?  It's such a sense of pride and accomplishment that the kids get out there and perform at all, let alone do it well!    I know I'll be proud that day - but until then Miss Meana is out and ready to take on anything!

In other news, I started reading The Hunger Games.   Unfortunately, I saw the preview for the movie and that hinted towards some things that happen.  However, I'm just getting into the really good part and I can't wait to find out what happens to Katniss!

Are you ready to be Irish for a day?  What books are you reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment