Image Map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WORK IT

Do you know who Coco Rocha is? 

I'm sure if you're at all into fashion then you've probably seen her on a runway...   You may have even seen her on Project Runway when she modeled a challenge winner's piece.   Or, maybe you've seen her Irish dancing down a runway...

She was discovered at an Irish Dance competition.  Someone actually came up to her and asked her if she had ever thought about modeling.   

The first time I saw this commercial I wish I had DVR at that moment so I could have rewound it to replay!   That is precisely what I did when Sara and I saw the commercial this weekend - we called down our parents like five year olds and cheered "look! She was an Irish dancer!" 

I'm not completely sure why exactly I want to be her - maybe her radiant beauty, her ability to look great in anything like most models have, or how amazingly charming and fun she looks in this commercial.  But, I'd live her life for a day... 






No comments:

Post a Comment