Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2011

vacate...

Well Hello there!!! I made it safely back to the States. We had a WONDERFUL time traveling through Ireland. Met some really cool people, saw some really cool places. The biggest thing I noticed, and will eventually describe in more detail, is the differences between Europe and America. Having never been to Europe before my senses were heightened at all the things I deemed "better". For a quick second I even thought, why did our forefathers want to leave?! I snapped out of it. :) I have gazillion photos to sort through. Mostly of scenery or buildings or sometimes I just wanted to photograph what I was seeing. I wish I had the courage to approach someone for a street style shot....

Anyways I am back, alive, rejuvenated, and after a week back to work - ready for the weekend!!! ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment