Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2011

lovin' the weekends

This weekend was absolutely splendid. Here's a short recap -

Friday- Wendy and I enjoyed a relaxing gals night out. Pedi's and dinner! The pedi's were Devine, just what I needed. We went to Applebees for dinner, ordered their sangria at the bar and ate some disgustingly unhealthy food! So much fun!

Saturday: Chris and I ran the Ten Ugly Men 5K race. It was SO HOT! I didn't PR, but I did reasonable considering the heat(28.32). After we went home to take cold showers and recoup to head back to the festival.
(every year the Ten ugly men do two charity events, the festival and the Ugly Disco)
So, there we were - Chris was playing kickball in the tournament (they won the championship!) and I hung out with our friend Sean. We walked, drank beer, ate delicious food and enjoyed some mediocre bands playing good music.

Sunday- I went into work for a few hours and then Chris and I headed out to my parents house. We smoked ribs, hung out in the sun and the pool. It was literally the PERFECT day! Sun was hot, but the breeze was cool and the pool water was so inviting. We came back home to our friends Will and Heidi hanging by a campfire making hobo sammies. :), and then we enjoyed a great episode of True Blood.

What did you all do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment