Image Map

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

tuesday thoughts...

Happy Tuesday peeps.  I sincerely apologize for the lack of snaps lately - again, no internet leaves me to blog from my iPhone and the Picasa upload system distorts the photo's somethin' awful.   I'm hoping that my schedule frees up soon and I can spend some quality time in a few of my favorite places (Boulder Coffee, Muddy Waters *new location*, and Chris's) mooching the internet access...  In the mean time I'll just keep collecting snappy snaps of my favorite days. 

As summer comes to an end, the school year recommences, and potential change is on the near horizon - I long for nights snuggled up on the couch, enjoying an inviting cup of tea and a good TV show (a tear inducing Grey's Anatomy, or dramatic Project Runway will do). 

I'm not sure how almost the entire summer passed with little girlfriend time with my besties.  That makes me incredibly sad, but I'm getting excited for O weekend.  A weekend where we are inevitably "working" yet, hanging out, rooting for our students, and hopefully shopping! :)

I do have a NYC getaway coming up!  Chris and I are visiting my friend Kelly (who I took my TC with) and her boyfrind Keith in September.   Speaking of TCRG, I must send my application back to CLRG this week - ugh, no more doddling!   Anyways I'm really excited to drive down spend some quality time w her and Kerry, shopping, and have the mens meet. 

Currently Reading: I discovered a new little blog lady to follow The Blonde Leopard - her post are adorable, and I love her style.  Check it out.  Also into The Man Repeller - thanks to Mar.  Her cynical and sarcastic point of view regarding style and why it's driving away men and their need for women, is quite enjoyable.  Check her out and I hope you get a chuckle out of her discussion...

Hope you all have a fab Tuesday...

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment