Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Standard

Whenever I'm lacking creativity with my outfits I always come back to my standard; a tee, skinny jeans, flats and a blazer.  I add a few accessories like a scarf, cool sunnies and an oversized tote and I'm good to go!

A blazer will always pull your look together.  It will add polish and make your look chic.  Throw it on over a boring sundress, or a tee with jeans and instantly your outfit goes from lazy to lush.

All of the pieces from my look today are affordable and compiled from stores like American Eagle, Target and Macy's.

Hint on purchasing designer bags on a budget: I purchased my Kate Spade Stevie Pop Art tote on eBay at a reduced price.  You might remember my post here, and this one where I share my Coach find from eBay.
I purchased my Michael Kors tote at Marshalls.  It's an older style than pictured below, however, at a bargain price of $130 verses $225.


The Standard


Shop my look!

No comments:

Post a Comment