Image Map

Thursday, September 22, 2011

concrete jungle...



I am all packed and ready to go.  Chris will be driving me to work in the AM so that we can get right on the road.  NYC bound to visit my friend Kelly and her fiance Keith.    Not sure if you remember, but Kelly and I took the TCRG together this previous January and basically online dated for months prior to that.   Not only am I really excited to vacate my life for a few days, vacate Rochester NY for a few days and see the tall buildings, smog filled air, and bright lights - I'm stoked to see a dear friend I never knew I would have had before the exam.   

Look for outrageous photos of shopping, NY night life, outfits (?) possibly, and over all good times. 

What are you plans this weekend? 

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment