Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

eBay treasures..




Every now and again I come across a gem on eBay and I instantly get that giddy feeling.  You know that feeling you get when you find something you want really bad but can't afford?  It feels like butterflies.   The difference is, if the bidding is right I can afford it! 

This is a Coach Swingback that I purchased last week on eBay for (drum roll please...) $29.99!
Gently used and the only wear spots are on the corners of the bottom.  The leather is as beautiful as I imagine it's first day out of the shop.  It's the perfect size too!  I love a fully functional, yet quite adorable handbag! 

What is the best thing you've found on eBay?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is such a great find! I love Coach's more traditional style bags. You're so lucky to have snatched this up for such a great price! xx

    ReplyDelete