Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gwen Stefani



                    





Everyone has their style icons.   I have a few;  Audrey Hepburn for timeless style, Rachel Bilson literally always looks good and can rock so many different styles, but woman overall that can rock literally anything and always looks good?  I mean, she can wear sweatpants and combat boots and appear as though she's just walked off a Milan runway...  Gwen Stefani.  

From a young age I've admired her.  From her killer vocals in No Doubt, her edgy grunge style that forced it's way through the late 90's, to her now more refined L.A.M.B. line and all it's glory.    A true icon in all definitions of the word.   Her recent feature in InStyle magazine inspired my post tonight... I wish I had a pinky full of her innovation in music or fashion..

Who is your style icon?


No comments:

Post a Comment