Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

{FITNESS FRIDAY} seasonal depression?



I have come to the realization that I'm going through seasonal depression.  Normally I do hit the typical cabin fever this time of year but I'm feeling it worse than ever.   Anyone else feeling this?  I don't want to get out of bed in the morning when I do get up I certainly don't want to endure the 9 below to head to the gym.   
To get myself out of this rut and into a good routine I'm going to make a schedule.  Yes, that sounds supremely Type A but I know that it's the only thing that will break the habit I've fallen into.  

My goal is to start this coming week with this schedule
Sunday: Long run day
Monday: Yoga/Pilates Day
Tuesday: Strength
Wednesday: Strength
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Strength
Saturday: Yoga/Pilates 


Are you feeling the winter pain, does a schedule keep you on track?  

I've been dying to try this recipe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment