Image Map

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

trend spin: winter white





denim jacket - old navy (similar) | sweater - gap | pants - old navy (similar) | shoes - piperlime

 Despite being back in chilly weather I opted to style my white pants with a springy sweater.  I'm such a rebel wearing not only white pants but with neon stripes as if it's April and not the end of February. Come spring and summer I wear the crap out of these pants.  With caution, of course, because unlike any other human in the world I am accident prone with white clothing.   Yet, there is nothing better than a bright white tee or a crisp oxford.  

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup on Walking in Memphis in High Heels 



10 comments:

  1. cute and simple, perfect for any occasion, love the little detailing on the shoe! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neon stripes are so fun! I am always worried when I wear my white jeans that I'll spill something on them too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neon stripes are so fun! I am constantly checking out myself in the mirror when I wear white pants for fear of staining them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only broken out my white pants once this Winter, but I need to do it again! I'm loving yours against the bright stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally the same with white clothing! But you are totally giving me the push to march back to gap and get those white pants.
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white jeans! i need to take mine out already!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those white jeans with the neon top! Can't wait for Spring!
    xo Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you with the popped collar!!!! I love it!! :) Work it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin, come back next week for stripes and checks (I can tell you wear a lot of stripes, so can't wait to see what you come up with)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete