Image Map

Thursday, March 6, 2014

spring trend series - floral jackets!

 photo springtrendfloraljacket_zps2b95ed9e.jpg

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Welcome to the new March Series "SPRING TRENDS".  So original, yes I realize.  But this year I'm more excited about spring then ever before.  I'm sure I share that sentiment.    

This season coat yourself in florals.  They made an appearance last year but this year seem to be becoming more and more prominent for whole over looks.  Pairing a jacket with pants of the same color scheme, or skirt for that matter.   Small printed florals, large printed florals, blues and reds or greens and beiges; whatever the preference I'm dying over all of them!  

I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these babies and style them with my boyfriend jeans and booties or skinnies and flats or pumps!  SWOON!

How would you style a floral jacket?


4 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on the bottom right one for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really in the hunt for the perfect floral blazer....cropped is always best for me!! Thanks for the inspo!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that white and blue floral blazer! It would look so pretty over a dress!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! I have a floral blazer from last year that I need to break out again now that it's spring.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete