Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

spring trend - open toe booties with adri lately!









hat - bcbgeneration | shirt - gap | jeans - gap | scarf - old navy (similar)

shoes - forever 21 (spend , spluge)

It's too bad the weather here only allowed for as little clothing as I'm wearing here.  I could have styled these puppies in every which way.  If you haven't scooped up a pair you must!  So versatile.  I styled them here with my favorite boyfriend jeans, loose tee and pop of bold colors.  

I hope you also pop over to Adri's blog!  You will love her style and she's basically the reason I purchased these shoes.  I saw her style them a few weeks back and directly to the Forever 21 website I went.   I could not help it (a likely excuse, one I used to justify my new handbag too) sometimes you have holes in  your closet.  A pair of open toe booties like these were on my list and I'm so glad I found them at a price point I didn't cringe at pressing submit. 

Happy Wednesday Friends!  In the coming weeks I'll be sharing more of what spring has to offer this year, I'm so excited to look ahead!  What spring trends are you on board with? 


8 comments:

  1. I got one pair of open toed booties and now I am in love with them. Super cute Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!!
    I love the scarf and hat together. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun teaming up with you! That's such a pretty scarf!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit and the hat looks amazing on you!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have booties identical to these at Target (for $35), and they're on their way to me now. I am reeeally hoping they're comfortable because I'll be so happy to save the money on them!

    I will have to pin your looks for inspiration :)

    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have those ;) Thanks so much for stopping by EPWL :)

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but now I LOVE the open toe bootie trend! These are perfection!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete