Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

spring color trend - BLUSH

 photo blush_zpsd02b156a.jpg

Call it pale pink, blush, or nude this is a hue you want to add to your wardrobe this season.   What I love most about this color is it's trans-seasonal (I may have just made up that word...).  I love that so much of spring's trends can really be worn not only through summer but into fall, and pieces can even be relevant through the winter months as well.  This my friends, is one of them! 
We're all chomping at the bit to get into our spring clothes and colors even if we do have to layer them on to keep warm until the weather cooperates.   
A piece such as a scarf or bucket bag is the perfect transitional accessory to brighten up your winter clothes and bring them into the now.  The moto jacket is a great piece over a bold maxi dress, who will know that until it's warm enough you have leggings on underneath!  I love adding subtle touches of a color with a sandal, earrings or sunnies.  

What do you think, will you be adding this color to your repertoire this season?




4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with blush this spring! I much prefer this to the neon that was happening last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pretty and flattering color! I love it!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love blush! There is something so fresh and sophisticated about it!

    ReplyDelete