Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

simple sunshine






top - old navy on sale! with code ONSAVE | skirt - forever 21 (similar) | shoes - old navy (similar, splurge, love these)

A little bit of sunshine goes a long way!   I made it to Thursday thanks to a bit of sun I caught on Tuesday.  What a gorgeous day it was.  I took these shots at the nearest park by my office.  This is where I usually go to take my snaps during work hours.  It's really nice to get out of the office and I have a good half hour mostly uninterrupted (I get the occasional curious passerby).   I was lucky to find a mostly shady spot that wasn't overrun by children!   
Tonight is our first Pub Show with my dancers.  You guessed it, we're dancing in a bar.   This year we have a big initiative to be more visible within the community and really promote our classes.  It should be really fun - or, it could be a huge disaster.  Hopefully the latter but I'll let you know 

How is everyone's week?  Any big plans this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your show! I am loving you in this pencil skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving for Vegas tonight! I currently just got soaked in a rainstorm and am eating a bagel so I am pretty happy right now.

    Good luck on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and lovely! :) good luck with the show, lady!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty print on the skirt! Good luck with the show!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, bar dancing…sounds FUN! You look great here, very fresh and pretty. Hello, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this paisley skirt! Hope the show went well!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so cute and is tempting me to cut mine off! Loving your skirt!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt. Love the print.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Looking nice with the skirt. I presently just got absorbed a rainstorm and am eating a bagel so I am truly upbeat right at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats funny.
    Gotta cleaning lady named Nina.
    She kleenz my house.
    Literally.
    Nevertheless...

    PROVE! TO! ME!
    this finite existence
    is more XX-citing
    than eternal
    Seventh-Heaven...
    and I'll gitcha
    a pitcher-O-beer
    Upstairs, miss gorgeous babe.
    No charge.
    Im buds withe Owner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta getchoo
      in Seventh-Heaven, dollface...
      Promise?????????????????????

      Delete