Image Map

Saturday, January 14, 2012

in review...



So, I may have lead on in my last review... since receiving a Kindle I've been reading a lot.   After finishing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I thought that something a little more light hearted and humorous would do.   This book was suggested to me through Amazon.com after I had gone in pursuit of a Sophie Kinsella book...   

It was funny, charming, obnoxious - all the things a "chick lit" recipe calls for.  The main character, Georgia Fulton, walks us through each man she encounters in her search to find a great man, true love, and of course...herself.   It starts out in college at University of Washington where she bumps into a not so attractive guy who introduces her to Talk Radio.  After becoming instantly attached to being a radio personality she realizes not only does she love it, she's quite good at it!  There was a small point, where just like that friend who just can't seem to get it right, I truly wanted to slap Georgia Fulton and her gentlemen chasing antics.   But, like any solid main character, she pulls through in the end :)

On to Girl Who Played with Fire next...


I have made it to Vermont.  I'm not exactly sure what the weekend brings, but it will involve snow and possibly a very sore hiney...  




No comments:

Post a Comment