Image Map

Saturday, February 26, 2011

a cozy hideaway...







Last night Wendy and I went to this little place called Hogan's Hideaway.   Delicious food, great company, and conversation!   Even though I see my two best friends all the time, it seems like we rarely get "girlfriend" time.  We are always teaching together, meeting together, but never for fun - always for business.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE talking about Irish Dance, but I also love some good ole chick time with my gals.   We enjoyed the amazingly comforting Brie with Honey and Bread, Seafood Chowder, salad, and beer... it was truly delightful!  So there are a few pictures from the cozy inside, there are photos and art work on the walls and the most beautiful painted tin ceiling.  I always wonder while I'm there what it used to be.  There are these gigantic double wooden doors off the dining area... was it a house?  Who knows, it's one of my favorite places to go, and I would suggest it to anyone in the area! 


Do you have a cozy, comfort place you like to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment