Image Map

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a happy wednesday...

Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for.  Yesterday at work was God awful, my night was much better though... I did a private lesson with one of my competitive girls.  She is such a hard worker!!   So, onto Wednesday with the hope that it will be better than the last.  I'm off to a good start!  Up reasonably early, Pilates video done, showered, lunch made, dressed, with time to enjoy coffee and the news while I visit my favorite blog ladies.   

Probably going to do some research today to see if the American Red Cross or Salvation Army are taking any kind of non monitary donations for the earth quake victims in New Zealand.  I usually organize a charity event for the dance kids - something to give back to the community aside from dancing at schools and libraries around St Patrick's day.  This year I didn't have the opportunity because right around Christmas time, was prime TCRG study time.  I was super bummed when I had realized I had completely forgotten!  But, this may be a moment to redeem my charitable self.  

Sunday is Ryan's baby shower.  It will be so great to see all the family and friends!!   I think I've mentioned before, but I was put in charge of the "prize" gift baskets which will be doubling as center pieces (I'll be sure to take pictures before they're given away).   So, I have all the contents of the baskets but now I must search for appropriate baskets to bundle everything up into.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of a dual function basket.  Something the "winners" can take home, and use somewhere else in their household... or even re-gift?!   But, not really interested in spending a fortune at the same time.   After a trip to Target to see what they had to offer, I'm convinced that JoAnns or Michaels is where it's going to be at.  

I've got my car started, the weather man just said that although it's 3 degrees F, it WILL warm up to at least 30.  Awesome... where is spring?  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment