Image Map

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

one of those days...

Ever have those days where you didn't want to get out of bed, didn't want to do the pilates, shower, go to work, do work at work... Well, today was one of those days.  Although I was ok getting out of bed and doing pilates;  going to work, however, was definitely a struggle.  Of course, after forcing myself to get there, I had the craziest day.  All of my sales partners (well, not all but most) are in Florida for a Renovation Partnership Conference, or whatever it is.  Some of my team members are there as well.  And despite the 7am-5pm meeting they were all in, the emails were flowing!   From customers and Sales alike.  I'm glad to be home, relaxing, with my glass of wine and food cooking.  Yes, I'm eating dinner at 9pm because I also taught dance tonight.   I can only be thankful that my splitting headache went away.

When was the last time you had a day that you wish you could fast forward through?

No comments:

Post a Comment