Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

practical




vest - jcpenny, similar // turtleneck - lands end // jeans - old navy // boots - sorel

I wore this out this weekend to finish up my Christmas shopping.  I am usually done by now and do most of my shopping online; I have never realized how many people leave it for the last minute! 
Can you believe it's Christmas week already!?  I mean, December just flew by and it's been insane.  
This is truly my favorite time of year.  From the seasonal treats, festivities and traditions; the allover joy is overwhelming to me. 
Some of my favorite traditions are exchanging sister gifts on Christmas eve.  I've said before that it's always so exciting to see what we've gotten one another and I always have this excitement to give my gift.  My nephew Romeo is old enough to know of Santa this year and we're going to start new traditions by setting up this from Pinterest!  

What are some of your favorite Holiday traditions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment