Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

5 fall to winter essentials via pinterest

There are a few things I'm obsessing over this fall/winter.  Especially when the winter weather starts a blowing like it is now in the Northeast.   These transitional pieces are no brainers and I'm sure you're just as obsessed as I am; but, I thought I'd share through some of my favorite recent pins. 


A chunky knit to wear over and over.  Honestly, the few I have I would love to put on weekly rotation.  I love the cream with the leopard, brown gloves, black leggings, cognac boots - perfection.  I wish I had a cream chunky turtleneck to imitate this look. 


Blair wraps herself in the infamous Zara blanket scarf.  I have a similar scarf from Charlotte Russe that I cannot stop wearing, too.  The flannel material keeps you warm while the plaid pattern keeps you chic. 


Layers, layers, layers!  I would have never thought to put a button up under a turtleneck like this image.   It works, though I tell you! 



The statement coat.  I love the fur in the first image (we all know my love for the faux fur) paired with the bold red it works as the perfect pop of color and interest. 
The jacket in the second image I just want to curl under.  I'm not certain I would go out in the cold with seemingly wet hair as this girl did, however, if I were to I would most definitely wrap up in a cozy coat.  The love the lines on this coat with the classic silhouette.  


Fur all day long.  I can't stop reaching for more inspiration on how to wear my fur vests.  They've become such staples in my closet I even find myself thinking I wear them too often - as if that's a thing.  

All images can be found on my Style Inspiration Pinterest Board 

Enter the Target $140 Giftcard Giveaway here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment