Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

wintry





vest - walmart, similar // sweater - old navy // chambray - old navy // jeans - old navy // boots - american eagle, similar // necklace - sira & mara

This weekend we got the most snow we've had so far!  Two feet just over Saturday to Sunday and I was thankful to be snowed in with my family at my parents house where there are copious DVDs and a fresh haul of snacks and brewski.  
 Luckily the weather was cold and miserable to drive in but not so bad to be standing or walking in.  It was actually quite a beautiful day, Saturday, with the snow falling at a steady rate.  
It's weather like this that makes a style blogger cringe; the thought of having to wear practical clothing and footwear verses what you want to wear is dreadful.   You may have caught on Instagram that I purchased a new pair of snow boots this weekend; Sorel, and I got a killer deal at DSW.  You will likely be seeing them in an upcoming post as it's still snowing as I write this.  

I have a few fun link ups and features planned for you this week!

As always, thank you for stopping by!
stay classy and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment