Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

leopard and leather








vest - jc.penny, similar // shirt - marshals, similar // leggings - groopdealz, similar // booties - old navy, similar

A girl I work with told me I was headed to "Da Club" in this outfit today.  I told her I'd likely sweat my bootie off in this vest in Da Club, it's so cozy.  Perfect for over a chiffon shirt and a brisk day! 
This is a copy cat of AJ from AJ Wears Clothes when she paired her sequin collared shirt with her vest I thought it looked pretty wicked so I wanted to give it a whirl. 
I've also styled these leather panel leggings with my flannel shirt, poncho sweater, graphic tee and cardigan - they're super versatile.  


The week is almost over - do you have fun plans for the weekend!!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment