Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

plaid + bling







shirt - old navy // skirt - old navy// tights - target // heels - solesociety

button

Today I'm linking up with the gorgeous Lauren of Walking in Memphis in High Heels and the lovely Erin of The Fashion Canvas to give you Holiday Wear.  There's a lot of this going on around here, isn't there...?!   I've been dying to style this plaid flannel for the Holidays.  I already cannot stop wearing it with jeans, skirts, you name it and the colors and overall feel of the shirt screams Christmas.

I have big plans to change things up around here in 2014.  If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see - please email or comment letting me know!!
Anyways I can change up the weekly workouts?
Any trends you want to see?
Let me know!

Hope your week is off to a great start, 7 shopping days till Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment