Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

spring dresses - 2 styles, 2 ways to wear

I don't know about you, but as soon as the sun comes out and the snow melts I'm all about dresses.  I love dressing them up for work and dressing them down for the weekends.  Dresses are such an easy style.   
For work I love a simple sheath, nothing is better and it transitions very well to afterwork activities.   Keep your accessories simple for the office and use your shoes as your pop piece. 
An easy blue and white striped dress with a fun little flair is perfect for weekend activities or errands. Throw on your favorite kicks and a bold bag and you're ready to tackle that to do list!

spring dresses, spring style


spring dresses, spring style

look 1

look 2



Linking up with Shanna today 

6 comments:

  1. Love that second outfit so much!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second look is so cute...I may just have to re-create it :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both styles are so fun!! My favorite is the one for play! Bring on the sun, warm weather, tan legs and lots and lots of dresses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is gorgeous and I totally want it now. Sigh. My bank account is going to hate me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the casual look! needs to get me some converse. :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that second look! I have almost all of those pieces, so I guess I'm set;)

    ReplyDelete