Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

summer like








hat - american eagle (similar) | cardigan - old navy (similar) | dress - h&m (similar, love this) | bag - the swim outlet c/o | converse

For the past few days here it's been feeling so much like summer.  More summer than spring that we all joke Rochester skips spring all the time.   The rain has been so on and off I wasn't sure if I'd have any outfits to share with you but I was lucky that the sun came out Friday when I sported this look.  I scored a full casual week at work so wearing a dress on a Friday with my new favorite sneaks was a no brainer.    I have literally been living in these puppies! 
I will also be sporting this adorable tote everywhere!  The Swim Outlet is gearing up for summer with their new lines of suits and accessories.  When they asked me to pick a suit or beach item I immediately gravitated towards this tote.  The perfect summer bag for the beach, park, day trip, you name it!   I love the summery colors in the tribal design.  

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 


9 comments:

  1. It got so hot here over the weekend and now it's SNOWING. UGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring gets skipped here too. Boo. Fun summer look though! I love the hat and bag with this dress.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in the hat! I've been wearing my white converse like crazy too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for casual Friday!! You looked adorable...so easy breezy!! And that tote IS so fun!! I want one!! :) Wore my converse alllllllll weekend...can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just adore this summer like weather!? Love your chucks paired with this dress!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your green dress paired with the converse! the perfect casual and cute spring outfit :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so true, most years we seem to skip the in between seasons and just go from winter to summer and back to winter again. Still, I'm excited to embrace bare legs and sandals, so these past couple days were wonderful.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

    Here is my web site: malarone side effects depression []

    ReplyDelete