Image Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

springing for skirt weather







The past few days here have been less than ideal weather wise.  After the perfect week of spring/summer it's a huge bummer.   I know it's just temporary and tomorrow it'll be back in the 50-60's again, still this is making me long for all my dresses and skirts.   
Isn't it funny to look back to last season?  Not only do I see trends that are relevant again (ankle straps, mixing prints, etc) but it's so fun to see how different I look.   Blonde, long hair; seems like ages ago.  
Do you ever look back through old blogging photos?  It's definitely interesting and fun to look back and see your own evolution. 



9 comments:

  1. I go through old blogging photos a lot and I either look back happy or cringe at how I look. Last year I was rocking the shorter hair which is weird to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the spring inspiration! It is freezing here and we got a dusting of snow but I am ready to wear my spring pieces again!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all these skirt looks! You look very Spring link in every single one (loving that blue and white striped dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lord, I cringe when I go back through old blog posts and almost want to delete them!! LOL! You however looked amazing all last season!! I am loving that blonde hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at old posts is always fun! Lol Sometimes I can't believe what I was thinking lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks from last Spring! It's so fun to look back at old photos and see how much you've changed!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love to look back, just not too far back. Trust me, in 2009 I had no idea what I was doing.
    I think last years looks are just as relevant today though!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some really great looks! I am kind of embarrassed looking back from where I started. The photos were just not good. AT ALL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that maxi skirt.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete