Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

florals & eyelets








dress - gap (on sale! with code TREAT) | hat - bcbgeneration | shoes - forever 21

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!  I wore this gorgeous dress on Easter Sunday and it was a huge hit.  My grandma even told me I looked like the "new princess" which is the upmost of compliments.    Some thought it was vintage and no one could believe it is made out of sweatshirt material.   I am considering going back for the other colors because I know I will live in this dress.   
I tell ya, Gap is really hitting the mark with their new arrivals.  I've been a bit of a Gap/Old Navy fan-boy, though.  
In other news we are gearing up for our recital in a few weeks and the competitive team is getting ready for heavy competition season and Nationals in Montreal!   I'm so excited to go and hopefully I'll have a little time to see Montreal.  

Anything exciting coming  up for you?  



9 comments:

  1. The print on this dress is perfection. I've been all about Gap and Old Navy lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap has done a MUCH better job this summer I think! It's hard to resist a lot of their items right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is SO cute with the eyelet panel on the back!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gap really is stepping it up lately! The print is perfect on this dress!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome here and I'm really digging your hair length. You. Look. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! I love that hat! It's perfect with the dress! Great spring look!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this dress???? Love it so much!! And the hat!! Good luck with the recital! Your peeps are going to rock it!! They have you for a teacher!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress. Can't go wrong with a chic and comfy dress! Love how you styled it with the hat and shoes!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete