Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

weekend inspiration


1 // 2 // 3

Spring has finally sprung!  Oh thank you to whoever decided we were so worthy!  With the temps finally in bare leg, toes out range I'm going crazy for all my spring dresses and shoes.  I'm loving anything bright colored, floral and easy.  That's what spring is about, right?  Fresh easy stylings with patterns, colors, whatever your little heart so desires.  

Last Saturday (before the *hopefully* last snow storm) I swapped my closet.  Yeah, I know not exactly the ideal day but it worked out in my favor afterwards :) 
Now whenever I peer into my closet I am greeted by my bright and bold sun dresses verses the furs and winter blazers.   I am so stoked to mix my favorite pieces with the new trends of this season! 

Have a great weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment