Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Preparation...

I leave for gloriously sunny and 70 degree Los Angeles in 1.5 days.  Wednesday to be exact.  After a trip to Target I finally feel like I have all of the clothes necessary to look professional, hip and well, like a dancer!  Being in the Irish dance world is like being at London Fashion week.  All of the teachers and adjudicators dress to the nines.  Needless to say, it's a lot of pressure. 

For Test Day I, Written and Music - 

Borrowed Satin top and red skinny belt, black leggings and Target heels.

I wanted to look fab, yet sophisticated and professional. 







For Test Day II, Own Dancing & Teaching - 
  
Champion pink running top, C9-Champion running skirt. 








I will be done testing Friday night.  I'm hoping my roomie and I can go out for some food!  It's been a long road.  
On Saturday we are yearning to find some fairly inexpensive pedicures and lunch, her boyfriend is coming out Saturday night and they are continuing on a vacation down to San Diego.  I'm hoping to meet up with an old friend who I haven't seen in a long time, he now resides in Los Angeles.  
I have no plans for Sunday yet, but I'm sure I'll find something to do! :) 

xoxo 
My practice exam awaits...

PS: My apologies for the smallest pictures in the world.  I took these with my blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment