Image Map

Friday, January 28, 2011

what a free woman feels like...

Wow.  It is a whole new and exciting feeling, to get home from work and to be able to sit on the couch and watch TV without a care in the world!   I mean, of course my apartment is still a mess, that will be done this weekend.  But, to not have to spend every waking hour studying... it's just freedom. 

Tonight the girls and I are going to clean up the lobby - the landlord finally finished painting. (Stay tuned for pictures) Then off to McGraw's Pub in East Rochester to see, and possibly dance with, the Dady Brothers.  I'm hoping I can get Chris to videotape so I can share! :)

Almost bought Herim pants online today, will probably head to Le mall this weekend...more on that in future posts.  Unfortunately, I couldn't wear them now if I wanted to - so to purchase them now, would just be absolute torture as they sit in my closet until mid March... but we'll see.  I may just treat myself.

tgif
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment