Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

these boots are made for walkin'

I love when the cooler weather comes around and we can all bust out the boots!  You pull them out of their tubs, or hidden places they were stored during the spring and summer months and if you're like me, you have a little chat with them.  Tell them how much you missed them and how much love they will be getting over the next few months.   Then you evaluate what you have, what can be thrown away and what needs to be purchased or re-purchased.  Sometimes just like sandals, the less expensive boots take a beating.
So, I bring you my favorite boot round up.  

An ankle boot in every color is absolutely necessary!
A good riding boot (loving these Tory ones!)
Black knee high boots are a must - so chic and sexy
and you can't forget little chuka style dusters.

Which are your favorite?  Have you gotten your boots out yet?  It will be 90 here today so I'll be waiting a few more weeks!


fall boot alert



Shop my picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment