Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

2 fall weekend looks!

YOU GUYS! I missed you!  I have my laptop back and I'm ready to talk about fall style!  It's been a little really warm here this week but that has not stopped me from rocking the booties, denim jackets and puffy vests!  The cool, crisp fall air just makes me want to go apple picking while a pot of chili is stewing in the crockpot.  
It also is making me go back to basics style idea.  Simple button downs with layered sweaters, cardis and tees, comfy soft jeans and booties, layers, layers and more layers.

I styled two weekend looks for you today.  Both looks I've been absolutely lusting over all week despite the indian summer-like weather.

Take the first look to the farm market!  The plaid is super cliche and cozy paired with the quilted vest.  Boyfriend jeans (der) and desert booties keep you looking chic!

Take the second look shopping or running errands.  The sweater dress is the perfect compromise on a warmer day, add a scarf and denim jacket when the temps drop.  Aren't those flats to die for?  Adorable print!!

What will you be wearing this weekend?



fall weekend style



fall weekend style 2



shop look 1 


Shop look 2

No comments:

Post a Comment