Image Map

Saturday, September 21, 2013

weekend workout & workout wear 24

Is it just me or did we all slack a little bit in the eating clean and working out regularly thang during summer!?  It was just too fun of a summer with all the concerts, graduation parties and fun dining al fresco.
For me, one of the things fall means is slowing down and getting back into my regiments.   I've been focusing hard on eating clean throughout the week so I can enjoy those wings on game day or a beer on a Friday night.  It's also important to exercise your mind and body.   You might not think that exercising is a mind activity, but just try and let yourself not give up or quit half way through!
So start your weekend right by working your BOOTY! :)

Enjoy!

weekend workout and workout wear 24

Shop workout picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment