Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

weekend recap









I have had a lot of fun this summer, and it's gone by quickly!  This weekend was a blast.  Friday night I celebrated a friends birthday with her.  Saturday I went to the public market, had an amazing breakfast over delicious coffee with great company.  I got my hair done, too!  I'm no longer a partial blonde.  I discovered that they don't have more fun and decided to go back to my brunette roots (ha, no punn intended).   It was just, once again, time for some change.  There's also a few things I'll be changing this fall.  My spending being one of them and back on track with near 100% clean eating.  I get so excited about the fall, too!  The cider (and donuts!) the pumpkin ale, stews, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkins, pumpkin flavored anything.    Being so excited about the next season makes the indian summers just brutal.  It will be 92 tomorrow here.  Like really?  That hot?! 
Oh, anyways, back to my weekend.  Yesterday we had a huge party for the football week one!  A great time had by all, even if the Steelers lost :(  They've got a lot of work to do!    

How was everyone else's weekend?  

Outfit Deets:
Jacket - Old Navy
Dress - H&M purchased from Instafriend @shoptheresamillio
Shoes - Gap
Necklace - c/o Sira & Mara
Bag - Kate Spade via eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment