Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

get in my closet!

As the weather man is predicting a snow storm blowing through this week I'm craving cozy clothes to curl up on the couch with.   All you need is a plush throw, a hot cup of chocolate and your favorite holiday flicks!

Santa are you paying attention?
I wouldn't be able to stop wearing this awesome card with the elbow patches.  I'm obsessed this season and must get my hands on one with such a darling embellishment.
Faux fur? Snood? Oh how Elizabeth Taylor and so rustic all at the same time.
How many striped tops can one person own, a million? amiright?
Don't these leggings look perfect for a cuddled up night by the fire or a blustery Saturday?
And last but certainly not least I'm in desperate need of some new slippers - these fit the bill alright, especially since I love the moccasin style verses the slip on!

What's on your wish list?

currently craving apartment edition


No comments:

Post a Comment