Image Map

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

vest on repeat






vest - jcpenny (similar) // dress h&m via @shoptheresamillio instagram shop (similar) // booties, necklace, and earrings - old navy in stores // bracelet - siramara

Sorry not sorry for a repeat wear of this vest.  It's so cozy, though!!  I tossed it over this dress on a whim while setting out my outfits and didn't think the look was complete until I added the accessories.  

How is everyone's week going?  It is getting a little crazy for me.  See, as an Irish dance teacher we are preparing a set amount of dancers for our Regional Championships over Thanksgiving weekend.   The whole summer the dancers prepare their routines for their 2 minutes of fame.  The solo competitors hope for a recall and a high enough placement to qualify for North American Nationals and Worlds.   It's intense, but honestly one of the best weekends of the whole year.   You are literally running around trying to be glamorous yet on point with all your dancers, plus you are around people who obsess over Irish dance just as you do.   Needless to say I'm starting to get really excited!!  I can't wait to share my outfits with you guys! :) 

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment