Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

get in my closet & home!

So I did a bit of shopping...  Ok don't judge me, you've all had weak moments too!  In my defense the boots were on sale, the jeans and pants were on sale (old navy, hope you didn't miss out on it!), the area rug was on sale, and the pillows, tea lights and scent melters I had a coupon for...   oops.  Ok but real talk, those boots below.  See them?  They're adorable and comfortable and while shopping with my mom yesterday I put them back.  I may or may not be going back.
Don't they just look perfect for a fall weekend day?  With a skinny jean, cozy sweater and cute and functional beanie - I'm in love.

currently craving v3.0



As you know I moved into a new apartment about a month ago.  If you follow along on Instagram you saw the pillows I splurged on  and that my place is slowly but surely coming along.  This herringbone area rug from Urban Outfitters will be on it's way to me this week and it's going to change the room!! 
I'm so focused on balancing wardrobe updates with setting the scene here in the new Chateau that I wanted to share with you my current cravings - apartment edition! 


currently craving apartment edition


what are you currently craving?

No comments:

Post a Comment