Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

tgif - 2 looks for your fall weekend

I have to be honest - by the time Friday rolls around I cannot wait to slip into my coziest pair of jeans and get the weekend started.  I definitely like dressing up like the next girl but, the weekend is when my style really flourishes and I can have fun with all the pieces in my closet.
Simplicity is key here.   You don't want to spend the whole day in the closet - grab your coziest cardigan, pop it over a plaid top, denim and boots.  The first look is perfect for errands or a shopping day.

I love mixing textures and slouchy pieces.  The second look is a little more luxe and great for lunch with friends.  That vest will keep you cozy so you can even enjoy the last bit of the alfresco seating season.

cheers to the long weekend!

fall weekend style 2




fall style 1


Look 1 sweater // shirt // jeans // boots
Look 2 sweater // vest // shoes // jeans 

No comments:

Post a Comment