Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

OTK









blazer - loft, similar // top - boutique in los angeles, similar // denim - american eagle // boots - shoemint // bag - relic via marshals 

I didn't think I could pull off the OTK trend; but when I saw these boots on sale for (take a deep breath, I hope you're sitting, are you sitting?  I was serious) $30 I had to take a chance and scoop them up.  I figured if all failed, I'd sell them and keep my $30 secret to myself.  Yes, I'm greedy like that.    This style is perfect for my short little frame, though.  They aren't an exaggerated OTK and with the high chunky heel the look is balanced.  

Anyhoo - how was everyone's weekend!?  I had a great time thrifting with my aunt on Saturday, I can't wait to show you the snaps and stories this week.   Stay tuned!  Also, I'd like to just apologize for my lazy/missing posts and commenting.  This time of year it's hard to wear 3 hats.  Full Time Employee for a mortgage company hat,  Dance teacher and co-director of a studio hat and blogger hat.  It's coming extremely close to our impending regional championships (Thanksgiving weekend) and although the kids are looking GREAT (which is awesome of course) it is still a lot of extra work on my partners and myself.   In the end it's definitely worth it, but oh the struggle getting there!!  I write this lounging enjoying Frank Sinatra Radio on Sunday morning sipping coffee procrastinating on my workout, chores, errands to only then go to the studio and roll out our new flooring.   Alas things must get done.  So for the next couple weeks I'm doing my best to schedule posts and utilize the editorial calendar I've mapped out and I promise come December I'll be back at it full force :)  I know that some of you do WAY more than I do - we all have our limits I guess.  But I want to THANK YOU for continuing to support my little hobby and passion!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment